Chard with Apples and Walnuts
Yield: 1 Pitcher
- 1 bunch chard washed and chopped (leaves and stems can both be used, if using stems, cook for a few minutes before adding leaves)
- 1 red apple thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Handful of walnuts
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat.
- Add apples and sauté for approximately five minutes.
- Add chard to the pan with 2 tbsp. of water.
- Cover the pan and cook for approximately five minutes, or until the chard is wilted. Stir/toss the chard and apples occasionally as they cook.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top of the chard and apples
Posted in: Recipes • Tagged: Apples